Wand Curl Crochet Hair 12" | Jamaican Bounce Wavy Curly Pre-Looped Synthetic Hair
1. Toyotress Quality: Jamaican Bounce Wand Curl Crochet Hair Is Made Of High-Quality Low-Temperature Synthetic Fiber Which Is Skin-Friendly And They Are All Handmade & Unique Wave Curl Short Bob Crochet Hairstyle.
2. Easy Crochet Hairstyle: Natural And Soft; No Smell And Long-Lasting; Lightweight; Easy To Install. You Can DIY Your Hairstyle At Home Within 30 Minutes.
3. Suit For Toyotress Jamaican Wand Curl Crochet Hair Is Cute And Versatile, You Can Use It On Your Birthday, Dating, Party, or Journey Or Gifts For ThanksGiving Day, Christmas Day Or Mother's Day. You Can Also Use It With Combo Colors
4. You Will Get: Wand Curl Crochet Hair 6 Packs/Deal + a Crochet Needle, Usually 5-6 Packs Make a Full Hairstyle, but You Can Add More According To Your Needs.
5. Toyotress Service： Welcome To Contact Us With Any Questions, We Will Deal With All The Problems In 12 Hours.
the same hair/brand as Roktress. Either way this was great quality and worth trying.
I split each piece into 2 strands so definitely did 3 finger length spaces when crocheting everywhere but the pieces in the front that were more visible and needed to be closer. I believe I only ended up needing 3 or 4 packs out of the 6 and there was plenty volume and coil left in the curls, be careful not to overdo it with too much hair unless you want it extremely full.
The 12 inch is long, about mid back or so depending on how the curls relax and placement when installing, and how you like to cut/shape it. I wore my style about 3 weeks before I felt like it starting looking a little old/frizzy. I did have to go through and separate/cut tangles or frizz daily throughout the 3 weeks, but I think thats to be expected with curly crotchet since it generally sticks together easily.
For sleep, I do a pineapple style with a medium or large scrunchie and satin scarf. I also use a thin hair net to gently hold over the bun of curls, I feel like it makes a difference in keeping the curls from stretching out.
Just ordered again to refresh my style!! This is a good one to add to your rotation for the protective-style girls!
Thank you so much for your great review and your simple tutorial! Toyotress loves you! Thank you so much for your support!
One thing I love is a big bouncy head of curls and if that’s what you’re looking for, this hair will give you just that! The hair is soft and the curls are tight so they stay in place. I wore this style for about 3-4 weeks and for the most part, the curls remained in tact and looked just as good. Depending on how you install it, the hair can be worn in many different styles, I’ve posted 2 simple ones that I was able to achieve while wearing the hair. If you’re skeptical, don’t be, it’s worth it.
I'm about 1 week in wearing the Jamaican Bounce curls and I'm loving them. I did stretch the curls a but before install to get a slightly longer look. I also separated a few of the curls for the front of my hair. Overall I'm impressed with the Curl pattern and the look/feel of the hair. I would buy this again!
Love the look of this hair. It's also easy to install. Low maintenance, loving it so far. I've had it in about two weeks. My mother also loves her hair.
This hair is so beautiful and easy to install
I had this hair in for over a month and I could have definitely kept it in for longer.