Butterfly Locs 14" | Pre-Looped Distressed Braiding Synthetic Crochet Hair
About this item
1.ToyoTress Distressed Butterfly Locs Crochet Hair is made of high-quality low-temperature synthetic fiber which is skin-friendly.
2.Features:Natural and soft;No smell and long-lasting freshness;Lightweight;Easy to install.
3.ToyoTress Distressed Butterfly Locs Crochet Hair is cute and versatile, you can use it on your birthday, date, party, or journey or give gifts for Thanks Giving Day, Christmas Day, or Mother's Day. You can also use it with combo colors.
4. Specification: 8 packs/deal,10 strands/pack, 80 strands in total, usually 6-8 packs can full a head; several colors available(1B,T27,T30, T118, T350, T-Gray, T-Purple); package including 1 crochet needle.
5. Welcome to contact us with any questions, we will deal with all the problems in 12 hours.
Was disappointing with the gradient color the 27 was not 27ing at all as you can tell by the pick the 27 is darker than advertised, but the hair is constructed well and super to input next time I’ll order 1 pack of 613 to kinda lighten it up more
Ok so I’m going to be extremely honest:
Im not used to getting my hair done, I’ve had one style for the past…idk….75.3/4 years of my life 😅 So to get these installed was difficult for me to handle.
1. They do get heavier the more you installed, I did my have 2 packs left over & I have a pretty big head 😂(more of an oblong shaped face 🤷🏽♀️)
2. The quality is awesome and they’re EASY asf to install.
3. Definitely wash and condition your hair before you install it, it’s softer and feels nicer against your skin.
4. It Doesn’t have any smell coming out of the package.
5. This a GREAT product for quality, texture, functionality & overall appearance!
6. LONGGGGG STORY short, if you’re a beginner whose never really did anything to there hair, don’t try and use too many locs, use a bit less so it doesn’t feel so heavy(I literally had these in my head for about an hour before I yanked
I have gotten several compliments and I’ve only had them installed for a day! They are not heavy. I suggest washing the locs before install to combat itchiness and the slight odor. (I did not wash them before the install). Youtube has several tutorials. They were easy to install and I’m no hairdresser. They are very cute!
This brand of hair is the best! If you’re on the fence about purchasing then don’t be anymore…BUY IT! This hair is versatile, has stretch and not heavy. The hair weighs more of a ‘3’ on the lightweight side if I had to rate it on a scale of 1-5. It does NOT frizz up or give that frizzy mop look. I had one pack left and it came out full and nice to my liking. Add a little mouse for sheen and tie your hair up with a loc cap/jumbo bonnet/satin cap to maintain the look. Many compliments and a protective style all season and occasion.
I like this crochet hair. It's nice. I didn't have an itching issue because I always let crochet or braiding hair soak in apple cider vinegar and water for 15 mins. Then regular water for another 15 mins and let it dry before I use it. Some of the loops were smaller than others, but still usable. The only negative thing is most butterfly/distressed loops were cute, but some were just a fuzzy ball mess. There were also some weird gray stands in some locs. You can see in the pictures. Not so many that the hairstyle is ruined. I only used 5 packs on my head so they were semi-light weight. More packs will make it heavier.