HOW TO DO THE TOYOTRESS HAIRCARE
Crochet braiding hair is a type of hair extension that is attached to your natural hair using a crochet needle. Here are some tips for caring for crochet braiding hair:
1. Keep your hair moisturized: It's important to keep your natural hair moisturized while wearing crochet braids, as it can become dry and damaged under the braids. Use a leave-in conditioner or oil to keep your hair hydrated.
Use natural oils: Some natural oils, such as coconut oil and argan oil, can help to nourish and moisturize your hair. Massage a small amount of oil into your hair and scalp and let it sit for a few hours before washing it out.
2. Avoid styling: Crochet braids should be styled as little as possible to prevent tangles and matting. If you need to style your hair, use a wide-tooth comb or pick to gently detangle the braids. Avoid using heat styling tools as they can damage the hair.
3. Wash your hair: You should wash your hair every 7-14 days while wearing crochet braids to remove sweat and product buildup. Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to avoid drying out the hair.
4. Protect your hair at night: To prevent tangles and matting while you sleep, wrap your hair in a satin scarf, sleeping bonnet, or sleep on a satin pillowcase. This will also help to prevent breakage and maintain the moisture in your hair.
5. Remove the crochet braids carefully: When it's time to remove the crochet braids, be gentle to avoid damaging your natural hair. Use a crochet needle to gently loosen the braids, and then gently comb through your hair to remove any tangles.
Every pack of your toyotress hair is custom-made by us. During the production process, we have added the technology to prevent frizzy and knotting. Before leaving the factory, we will also wash each pack of hairstyle with clean cold water. But in daily wear, it is recommended that you refer to the above care tutorials to protect your crochet hairstyles for a longer period of time.